Thank you so much to livingsimplyfree for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog” award :-) I’m home sick from work the past couple of days so this really was a lovely surprise!
Rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Seven unknown things about me:
1. I can cross my arms behind my back both ways
2. Any time I pass a youth hostel and there are people hanging around outside or backpackers in the city, I get secretly jealous that I’m not traveling
3. If it were possible to live solely and healthily on sweet sugary foods, I would. Chocolate would be all I’d need.
4. I have moved house one to three times a year, every year since 2008.
5. I believe that in life, things are “shown” to us from time to time.
6. I’m not judgemental about other people.
7. When I leave the house I have three checks: the first is that i have my phone, money, keys, wallet. The second is to check that everything is switched off and the last is an affirmation that I’m locking the door (otherwise I will doubt myself that I’ve done it!)
- The Eco Cat Lady Speaks
- Too Crafty For My Own Good
- Miss Thrifty UK
- The Frugal Graduate
- Down To Earth Blog
- Poppy’s Money Tree House
- SFT and the 101 Challenge
- Knit Run For Sanity
- Warm the Cockles of Your Heart
- Nifty Thrifty Things
- Domestic Diva MD
- Oh She Glows
- Trash to Couture