Hello and sorry I’ve been gone for so long, I was out with a very bad cold (had a few days off work too) and have been very bad about replying to comments etc. as well because I had a visitor come to stay with me in the midst of everything. But anyway :)
First of all some thank yous are in order.
First of all to LivingSimplyFree for nominating me for the Wonderful team Member Readership Award, that’s so kind but I really have to return the compliment, even if it’s not allowed! While the rules state that I need to acknowledge 14 of my readers, well I just don’t have that many, so I will show my appreciation and thank my most dedicated readers (those who comment and like) for their ver support below. After all, blogging’s only fun when we can interact too!
Please note the rules can be added to/amended if deemed appropriate. Let’s be creative and let’s grow and improve, but let’s keep to the spirit of the award.
- The nominee of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar.
- The nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week). This can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
- Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership nominees on a post or posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules, keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post “A great reader is…”
So here is my list of the wonderful group of people on the interweb who I’d like to thank for their readership and making my efforts as a blogger fun and worthwhile :) I have to start it with LivingSimplyFree as the person who comments most on the blog :)
- LivingSimplyFree – an extra big thank you for being my top commenter :)
- Pillows a la mode – thank you for your support and lovely ideas
- theecocatladyspeaks – thanks for the fun banter, I just love your writing style
- warmthecocklesofyourheart – thanks for the tempting ideas!
- myschoolhouserocks – a special thank you for being my first commenter :)
Thank you for your dedicated readership, interaction, comments, support and fun – and a big thank you to all the mysterious anonymous people who visit too! A great reader is someone who have a connection with through blogging and this makes it worthwhile and rewarding :)